UNDERWATER WORLD and MOOLOOLABAH TOUR
- Sunshine Coast
- Guided Tours
- 1 Day
Adult: $109.90, Children: $74.90, Seniors: $104.90, Family Discount: $329.90
- Tour Info
- Arrive at the beautiful coastal town of Mooloolaba. Once a sleepy town, it now boasts a very trendy shopping and dining esplanade and Australia’s largest Oceanarium “Underwater World”. You can view the shark feeding or watch a shark dive from the 80 metre transparent tunnel in the 2.5 million litre Oceanarium separated by only 1 inch thick glass! Touch and feel these incredible animals in their specially designed patting lagoons, then take a look at the adorable “Seals Behaving Badly Show”. Ohh, & don’t forget to check out the awesome “Creatures Close Up Exhibition” while you’re there! Entry is all included and a must see during your stay in Queensland.
Walk amongst thousands of marine and freshwater animals including giant sharks, stingrays, sawfish and tropical reef fish without getting your feet wet.
Mooloolaba Beach is great for families with grassy parklands & children's playground's. The Mooloolaba Surf Club overlooks the beach. The "Loo With A View" Marks the entrance to Mooloolaba Beach. A must see on our Holiday!
- Coach Touring
- Full Commentary
- Travel across the Gateway Bridge
- Includes UnderWaterWorld Entry - Value $32.00
- Up to 5 hours in Mooloolaba
- Beachside Shopping on the Espalande
- "Loo with a View"
- Seals Behaving Badly Show Included!
- Touch and Tell Aquarium
- Otters Show
- Memories to last a Lifetime!